Pk Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation to private servers.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations
Top posters
juan pures (51)
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! Vote_lcapI knew he was gay! And im awesome! Voting_barI knew he was gay! And im awesome! Vote_rcap 
iizblue (48)
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! Vote_lcapI knew he was gay! And im awesome! Voting_barI knew he was gay! And im awesome! Vote_rcap 
Robinhood (38)
我和僵尸有个约会 (26)
skillzzzzzzz (25)
just danny (23)
x dds pk x (23)
L (13)
H_0_0_D_Z (6)
Jr (5)
Latest topics
» )))))))))))))))))))))))))))):
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:38 pm by iizblue

» Pickuppk is back?
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:46 pm by 我和僵尸有个约会

» PK DYNASTY VIDEOS !
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:03 am by L

» Major Updates
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:00 pm by skillzzzzzzz

» The New Age [TNA]
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:02 pm by skillzzzzzzz

» Favorite Sport?
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:59 pm by skillzzzzzzz

» Skillzzzzzzz Moderator Application X)
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:56 pm by skillzzzzzzz

» dh legs + helm
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:58 am by just danny

» New Web Browser
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:36 pm by 我和僵尸有个约会

I knew he was gay! And im awesome!

Go down 
+3
juan pures
我和僵尸有个约会
x dds pk x
7 posters
AuthorMessage
x dds pk x

x dds pk x

I knew he was gay! And im awesome! Empty
PostSubject: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Title and Picture says it all!
I knew he was gay! And im awesome! 11bp7cj
Back to top Go down
我和僵尸有个约会
[scroll]Owner[/scroll]
[scroll]Owner[/scroll]
我和僵尸有个约会

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:36 pm

he loves you, thats so sweet.

Quote :
The 2007 Sunday Times Rich List claims that Andrew and Paul Gower are the 654th richest men in the UK, worth £113 million (US $217 million). In 2009, the Sunday Times listed them as the 566th richest men, worth an estimated £99 million. The Daily Telegraph also listed Andrew and Paul Gower as the 11th richest young entrepreneurs in the UK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/Autorune/Pk-Dynasty
juan pures
Donator
Donator
juan pures

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:31 am

rolf gay oner hu lol i knew rs is gay
Back to top Go down
skillzzzzzzz
Donator
Donator
skillzzzzzzz

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Wow LMFAO!No wonder rs is filled with a bunch of gay updates *cough*dungeon*cough*neering*puke* santa
Back to top Go down
iizblue
iizblue

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Lmao thats great. i never got emails from him though.
Back to top Go down
juan pures
Donator
Donator
juan pures

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:12 pm

lol do u want a gay go emailing u lol?
Back to top Go down
x dds pk x

x dds pk x

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:45 pm

I dun like this perve sending me emails Sad]
Back to top Go down
juan pures
Donator
Donator
juan pures

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:47 pm

lol i would be scared lol he probally talking u lol.
Back to top Go down
just danny

just danny

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:32 am

why does that gay email u?Razz

(soz for this unreasonable email i think)
Back to top Go down
x dds pk x

x dds pk x

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Well that means i can ask him for a job at jagex and i can get it Smile
Back to top Go down
skillzzzzzzz
Donator
Donator
skillzzzzzzz

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:43 pm

x dds pk x wrote:
Well that means i can ask him for a job at jagex and i can get it Smile

Lol, ill be damn surprised if that worked out, but then he will be like,Now you gotta go on a date with me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
x dds pk x

x dds pk x

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:35 pm

HECK YES! MAINLY BC I'LL GET RICH AS A MEMEBR OF JAGEX :p L0L
Back to top Go down
Alucifer

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Lol Rich Gay British Guy!!! That could be partially to blame for your picture on MSN that made him think you were sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I knew he was gay! And im awesome!   I knew he was gay! And im awesome! Empty

Back to top Go down

I knew he was gay! And im awesome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pk Dynasty :: Off Topic :: Video's, Screenshot's, And Music-
Jump to: